martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

Famous Success People Phrases And Motivational One Liner


Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence. by Democritus One liners


If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. by Samuel Goldwyn Messages


And from the discontent of one man The world's best progress springs. by Ella Wheeler Wilcox Messages


Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. by Walt Whitman Words


Men in however high a station ought to fear the humble. by Phaedrus


I'll sleep when I'm dead. by Warren Zevon


Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth. by Archimedes


I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. by Douglas Noel Adams


There are two kinds of failures those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought. by Laurence J Peter

Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. by Abigail Adams 1780


Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. by Antoine De SaintExupery


For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe. by Larry Eisenberg


Advice is the only commodity on the market where the supply always exceeds the demand. by Author Unknown


It is fast approaching the point where I don't want to elect anyone stupid enough to want the job. by Erma Bombeck


The speciality of the future is generalism. by Wayne Van Dyck


Famous Men Messages And Wise Saying
love msn sayings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario