viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

People Nice Messages And Popular One Liner


Attention to health is life's greatest hindrance. by Plato One liners


A closed mouth gathers no feet. by Anonymous Words


Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired. by Richard Kemph Words


The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage. by Danish proverb Sentences


They consider me to have sharp and penetrating vision because I see them through the mesh of a sieve. by Kahlil Gibran


It is in learning music that many youthful hearts learn to love. by Ricard


I answer the heroic question 'Death, where is thy sting' with 'It is here in my heart and mind and memories.' by Maya Angelou


I try and try to deny that I need you but still you remain on my mind. by Mariah Carey


Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it. by George Santayana

Being convinced one knows the whole story is the surest way to fail. by Philip


Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. by Malcolm Forbes


Free your mind, and the rest will follow. Be colorblind, don?t be so shallow. by En Vogue Free Your Mind


I have given up reading books; I find it takes my mind off myself. by Oscar Levant


My thoughts are my company; I can bring them together, select them, detain them, dismiss them. by Walter Landor


In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact. by Marlene Dietrich


Men Nice Proverbs And Romantic Quotation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario